So this is the last dish of my Valentine’s dinner menu. And what would be better than a simple, sweet, delicious and still healthy dessert, right? 🙂
As a dessert, I have chosen a VeGaN chocolate cream which is of course filled with libido boosting ingredients like cocoa, dates and chili.
Cocoa contains a lot of beneficial antioxidants called flavonoids, a high iron content, and much, much more. Most importantly, it contains phenylethylamine, which gives a stimulating effect and releases the neurotransmitters dopamine and serotonin in the brain.
Eating dates will promote sperm quality and quantity as it is one of the best natural fruits used for male fertility. It also increases the size of testes in men and the size of breast in women. Consuming the fruit can help to treat sexual disorders because it is a natural aphrodisiac.
Chili, this invigorating spice has an exotic reputation and a bright red colour, which could be why chili peppers are considered natural aphrodisiac foods and a symbol of love. Chili peppers stimulate endorphins (the brain’s feel-good chemicals), speed up heart rate and make you sweat, which all mimic how you feel when you’re aroused.
Chocolate cream from dates, chili, and cocoa powder (VeGaN).
- 6 pieces (30g) of dates, pitted
- 70ml of coconut milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoon of coconut powder
- 10g teaspoons of coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 bigger pinch of chili powder
- Dried coconut slices
- Cook the dates in coconut milk for about 5 minutes.
- Add the leftover ingredients and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Blend with immersion blender until you will get a smooth cream.
- Serve the chocolate cream in either white wine or a whiskey glass. Sprinkle the top with dried coconut slices and dust with chili powder. Enjoy 🙂