The year 2018 was definitely a good one. I achieved a lot not only in my personal life but also in the professional one. I really enjoyed to create all the recipes, did some freelance photo sessions, and learned a lot about Social Media and marketing. It was definitely worth all the resources I have invested in all of the projects.
And why I am telling you all of this? Because now we have a New Year and before I will move forward I wanted to sum up the previous one. Also because I was very curious which recipes were your most favorite in the previous year 🙂 Below you can find your most favorite TOP 10 so enjoy the reading.
Last but not least I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to everybody who had some interaction (like, share, read, comment) with Taste Is Yours last year 🙂 I really appreciate your time 🙂 I am highly confident that 2019 will be even more successful not only for me, but also for you 🙂 Wish you all a very Happy New Year 🙂
The traffic on the Taste Is Yours blog doubled from 9 958 page views in 2017 to 19 366 page views in 2018.Traffic data from Google Analytics
TOP 10 recipes of 2018
10. Patatas Bravas
9. “Kremówka” Vegan style – a very traditional Polish cake. (VeGaN)
8. Stuffed cabbage rolls (golabki, holubki, töltött káposzta)https://tasteisyours.com/stuffed-cabbage-rolls-golabki-holubki-toltott-kaposzta/
7. 4 ingredint fritters (VeGaN)
6. Traditional Polish cold beetroot soup (chlodnik)https://tasteisyours.com/traditional-polish-cold-beetroot-soup-chlodnik/
5. Spicy sandwich (VeGaN)
4. Easy Ratatouille (VeGaN)
3. Crackling scones – a Hungarian classic
2. Šúľance – A traditional Slovak dessert (VeGaN)
1. Fried Cheese (Slovak classic)
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Meet the Author
Life is great, cheese makes it better...
Hi, my name is Jan and I am the creator of Taste Is Yours. A food blog were I share my most favorite recipes and food related stories...Learn more
* You will receive the latest news and updates once a new recipe goes live!