Today I’ve got for you something special. What would you say if I would give you a coffee that gives you energy for the whole morning (obviously) and is also very healthy? If you love coffee as much as I do and you like to experiment in your kitchen, you will love that recipe!
What does KETO coffee mean?
The idea behind keto diet is that our body takes energy form carbohydrates and fats. Carbohydrates are more pleasure to eat- they’re in bread, fruits, sweets, pasta. In keto diet we limit amount of those carbohydrates and we eat more fats. Our body reacts to that and to get energy it starts to burn fats. Main sources of healthy fats are avocados, butter, plant oil, nuts and if you’re not vegetarian- meat.
And why should you actually drink coffee with coconut oil?
- More energy: Coconut oil belongs to the so-called thermogenic foods. This means that after consumption, it creates more energy in your body and it heats it up. If we add caffeine from coffee you will become an energy machine.
- Better metabolism: It is well known that caffeine in coffee helps us to stimulate our metabolism. Combined with coconut oil (which is otherwise considered a natural laxative) it will help you to improve your digestion.
- Better immunity: One of the main fatty acids found in coconut oil is lauric acid. This acid can really help you to fight germs and bacteria.
Easy and healthy bulletproof KETO coffee with coconut oil and turmeric.
To prepare this KETO coffee you will need coconut (or even normal) milk, ground turmeric and BIO coconut oil.
The best coconut oil would be the one without any smell or taste (like THIS one). Thanks to these properties, it’s suitable for preparing drinks like this. Finally, you’ll be able to enjoy coffee and not coconut. And your coffee will literally turn into a ‘’super coffee’’!
Let me know if you enjoy interesting ideas like this one! See you soon ?
Easy and healthy bulletproof KETO coffee with coconut oil and turmeric.Course: DrinksDifficulty: Easy
100ml of coconut milk (you can also use classic milk)
100ml of your favorite coffee
1 tablespoon of BIO coconut oil
1 teaspoon of ground turmeric
- Make your coffee the way you normally do.
- Put all the ingredients (with your coffee) in a blender and mix for about 30 seconds at full speed.
- Pour the coffee into your favorite cup or mug.
- Sprinkle the coffee with a pinch of ground turmeric.