Easy oven baked salmon with macadamia nut and Parmesan crust
Hi! Today I have for you recipe for one of my favorite dinner- oven baked salmon. It’s very healthy fish if you get it from the good place. With nuts and Parmesan it’s just perfect composition.
You know how much I like to include nuts in my dishes. It’s because they delicious taste- they’re always great addition to dinners and lunches. With this oven baked salmon, macadamia nut is the best meal! We can’t also forget about delicious Parmesan crust. There is a chance that you have never tried it yet- and I’m here to change it. You will not regret it!
Salmon health benefits
I try to eat fish two times a week. Salmon is quite fat fish, but it includes polyunsaturated fatty acids, including omega-3 fatty acids, extremely valuable for the body. Of course it’s also a great source of protein. If it comes to vitamins, you can assimilate from it a lot of D and B vitamins.
However, you should pay attention to where your salmon comes from. In many markets there are breeding fishes. Actually, pink or orange color of salmon comes from special feed additive. Breeding salmon has more omega-3 fatty acids, but it has less vitamins. The best option would be to buy salmon from ecological farming, which are strictly regulated by EU law.
Oven baked salmon with macadamia nut and Parmesan crust
Overall oven baked salmon is delicious and healthy dinner. It’s also very popular. But I can guess that many of you haven’t try it with macadamia nut and this amazing Parmesan crust.
You can serve it traditionally with potatoes or rice to eat wholesome meal.
As always, let me know if you try this recipe and see you soon!
Oven baked salmon with macadamia nut and Parmesan crustPrzepis autorstwa tasteisyoursDanie: Dinner, Dinners, Lunch, Recipe bookKuchnia: MediterraneanStopień trudności: Łatwe
- Preheat your oven to 425°F / 220°C.
- Brush your salmon with oil, season it with salt and pepper and squeeze a little bit of lemon juice on top.
- If you’ve got a thicker piece of salmon (around 1 1/2″ thick) – bake it for a few minutes before making a crust. Make sure to put pieces of salmon close to each other.
If you’ve got a thinner piece- the topping can be added right away.
- Combine panko, macadamia nuts and Parmesan. Pour a little bit of coconut oil over your salmon and coat it with breadcrumbs.
- The breadcrumbs doesn’t need a long time to toast up nice and golden brown. Bake your salmon for 12-15 minutes. Enjoy 🙂
- If you don’t have or don’t want to use macadamia nuts – you can use pecans as well.
Witryna wykorzystuje Akismet, aby ograniczyć spam. Dowiedz się więcej jak przetwarzane są dane komentarzy.
Życie jest wspaniałe, wino czyni je lepszym...
Hi, my name is Jan and I am the creator of Taste Is Yours. A food blog were I share my most favorite recipes and food related stories...Learn more
* You will receive the latest news and updates once a new recipe goes live!