This easy carrot and garlic fries, pumped with perfect vegan Parmesan and vegan mayo dip are ready in 30 minutes.
Easy carrot and garlic fries, pumped with perfect vegan Parmesan and vegan mayo dip are ready in 30 minutes.
I saw that you really liked the recipe where no cooking skills were required. Therefore I have decided to share with you a very similar one. It is easy, delicious and not so much time-consuming. You can make it in a classic or “Veganized style”. It’s all up to you and your diet preferences.
Also, I do recommend to serve the fries with my vegan mayo dip. It just adds a very nice flavor to the fries.
For classic (non-vegan) version just exchange all the non-dairy and plant-based ingredients for the regular ones. Meaning, use original Parmesan cheese, Greek yogurt, and a mayonnaise 🙂
How to make the VeGaN Parmesan?
To prepare the easiest vegan parmesan you will need 100g of whole almonds, 2 tablespoons of nutritional yeast and 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
Place everything in a blender and blend on high speed for 1 minute. You can adjust the taste by adding more nutritional yeast or a pinch of salt.
How to make easy carrot and garlic fries in the oven?
Carrot fries with garlic, VeGaN parmesan, and VeGaN mayo dip.Przepis autorstwa tasteisyoursDanie: Small bitesKuchnia: PolskaStopień trudności: Łatwe
A super easy and delicious carrot fries sprinkled with vegan parmesan cheese.
2 medium-sized carrots
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
25g of VeGaN parmesan
1 teaspoon of garlic powder
1 teaspoon of onion powder
10 g of fresh parsley, chopped
Salt & pepper
2 tablespoons of plant-based yogurt (coconut one is perfect)
1 tablespoon of ketchup
2 tablespoons of VeGaN mayonnaise
1 teaspoon of white wine vinegar
juice from 1/4 of lemon
- Preheat the oven to 200°C
- Peel the carrots and then slice into fries shape.
- In a bowl mix the oil, chopped parsley, garlic and onion powder, and the vegan parmesan. Stir well until all the ingredients are well combined. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add the carrot fries into the bowl and mix with the spices. Place on the baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Dipping sauce: In a bowl mix the vegan mayonnaise, ketchup, white wine vinegar, lemon juice and the plant-based yogurt.
- Serve hot or cold, and enjoy 🙂
- To make the home made vegan parmesan just see the article above.
- You can store the vegan parmesan in an airtigh container for about 2 weeks.
- I recommend to serve the carrot fries with my mayo dip but it goes well with any other dip too.
Pin for later.
Witryna wykorzystuje Akismet, aby ograniczyć spam. Dowiedz się więcej jak przetwarzane są dane komentarzy.
Życie jest wspaniałe, wino czyni je lepszym...
Hi, my name is Jan and I am the creator of Taste Is Yours. A food blog were I share my most favorite recipes and food related stories...Learn more
* You will receive the latest news and updates once a new recipe goes live!