Easy carrot and garlic fries, pumped with perfect vegan Parmesan and vegan mayo dip are ready in 30 minutes.
I saw that you really liked the recipe where no cooking skills were required. Therefore I have decided to share with you a very similar one. It is easy, delicious and not so much time-consuming. You can make it in a classic or “Veganized style”. It’s all up to you and your diet preferences.
Also, I do recommend to serve the fries with my vegan mayo dip. It just adds a very nice flavor to the fries.
For classic (non-vegan) version just exchange all the non-dairy and plant-based ingredients for the regular ones. Meaning, use original Parmesan cheese, Greek yogurt, and a mayonnaise 🙂
How to make the VeGaN Parmesan?
To prepare the easiest vegan parmesan you will need 100g of whole almonds, 2 tablespoons of nutritional yeast and 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
Place everything in a blender and blend on high speed for 1 minute. You can adjust the taste by adding more nutritional yeast or a pinch of salt.
How to make easy carrot and garlic fries in the oven?
Carrot fries with garlic, VeGaN parmesan, and VeGaN mayo dip.Danie: Small bitesKuchnia: PolskaStopień trudności: Łatwe
A super easy and delicious carrot fries sprinkled with vegan parmesan cheese.
2 medium-sized carrots
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
25g of VeGaN parmesan
1 teaspoon of garlic powder
1 teaspoon of onion powder
10 g of fresh parsley, chopped
Salt & pepper
2 tablespoons of plant-based yogurt (coconut one is perfect)
1 tablespoon of ketchup
2 tablespoons of VeGaN mayonnaise
1 teaspoon of white wine vinegar
juice from 1/4 of lemon
- Preheat the oven to 200°C
- Peel the carrots and then slice into fries shape.
- In a bowl mix the oil, chopped parsley, garlic and onion powder, and the vegan parmesan. Stir well until all the ingredients are well combined. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add the carrot fries into the bowl and mix with the spices. Place on the baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Dipping sauce: In a bowl mix the vegan mayonnaise, ketchup, white wine vinegar, lemon juice and the plant-based yogurt.
- Serve hot or cold, and enjoy 🙂
- To make the home made vegan parmesan just see the article above.
- You can store the vegan parmesan in an airtigh container for about 2 weeks.
- I recommend to serve the carrot fries with my mayo dip but it goes well with any other dip too.