Cauliflower and zucchini fritters made from 4 ingredients. (vegan/vegetarian, Gluten-free)
One of the main things I have learned during my food blogging career is that the best recipes can be the ones that are very easy. Like this quick 4 ingredient fritters made from cauliflower and zucchini.
To make this cauliflower and zucchini fritters you will need only 4 main ingredients and some spices to give them some flavors. You can play with the consistency or taste and fry them in the oven or on a pan.
You can make them with eggs as vegetarian on switch the egg and use ground flaxseed to change them into the vegan version.
Either way, they are delicious and super easy to make.
How to make the cauliflower and zucchini fritters?
4 ingredient fritters made from cauliflower and zucchini. (vegan/vegetarian, Gluten-free)Przepis autorstwa tasteisyoursCourse: LunchCuisine: PolishDifficulty: Easy
Recipe to one of the easiest gluten free and vegan fritters.
1/2 of cauliflower
2 medium-sized zucchinis
3 tablespoons of coconut flour
Salt & pepper
- Chop the cauliflower and steam (or cook in a salty water) for approximately 5 minutes.
- Peel the zucchini and place it into a food processor, grate. Then add the steamed cauliflower and continue grating until you will get a smooth mixture.
- Place the grated vegetables in a bowl, add the coconut flour and the eggs (if using). Season with salt & pepper and mix until all the ingredients are well combined. Shape into balls and flatten out into patties.
- Heat up 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a pan and bake the fritters until golden from both sides.
- Serve warm and enjoy 🙂
- In case you prefer the VeGaN version, use flax-seed egg = mix 1 tablespoon ground flax-seed and 2 tbs of warm water)
- For the best taste fry the fritters on a pan on a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
- In case you perefer more heathy version, bake the fritters in preheated oven at 200°C for 25-30 minutes.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Meet the Author
Life is great, wine makes it better...
Hi, my name is Jan and I am the creator of Taste Is Yours. A food blog were I share my most favorite recipes and food related stories...Learn more
* You will receive the latest news and updates once a new recipe goes live!